While we monitor prices regularly, the ones listed above might be outdated. We also cannot guarantee these are the lowest prices possible so shopping around is always a good idea. We have most of the features of MIUI, but also some upgrades for games.
- The Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
- The total score is calculated based on all segmentation scores, and the maximum score is 1000.
- The screen is gorgeous, the inclusion of physical shoulder trigger buttons improve your gameplay performance, and the 120W charging keeps you playing with very minimal interruptions.
- Many times we face cellular network issues on almost every smartphone.
- The lineup will include the Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro models, which will be powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 870 and Snapdragon 888 SoCs, respectively.
After spending a couple of weeks with the Black Shark 4, there are some things that the phone does really well, along with a few annoyances. However, as soon as you switch to 2x zoom (digital), the loss of quality is very noticeable. The macro is not as bad as I expected, I was surprised by the beauty of some close-up shots. The manufacturer does not provide an official guarantee for software and security updates.
But I don’t think it’s a big deal as the phone’s Snapdragon 888 chip is more than fast enough for the latest mobile games. The Black Shark 4 Pro comes with JoyUI, a heavily-skinned version of Xiaomi’s MIUI Android interface. Thanks to its 120W fast-charging feature, the phone’s battery can be topped up in just 15 minutes. Outside of gaming, the phone’s battery stamina is actually better than expected. It lasted almost 13 hours in our video-loop battery test, for example. In short, the Black Shark 4 Pro is a niche but excellent phone designed for mobile gamers. It starts at a relatively affordable S$790 for the 8GB/128GB version.
- These display panels are brighter and sharper in capturing colors on the screen as compared to other ordinary displays.
- You can also use it during the Firmware (OS) Flashing or Installing process on the device or fixing any Software-related issues.
- To exit the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method.
I didn’t want or need a weird attempt at a dating sim meshed with a virtual assistant, and I’m not sure why Xiaomi thought that this would be a good idea. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro official / unofficial price in Papua New Guinea. Features 6.67″ Display, Snapdragon 888 Chipset, 4500 firmware files MAh Battery, 512 GB Storage, 16 GB RAM. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro price starts from PGK 2,203 Papua New Guinea. Black Shark 4 features up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Beyond being where you can adjust settings, Shark Chan can be a virtual butler, of sorts, offering congratulations for charging the phone and nagging you when an alarm goes off.